Sunday 27 March 2011

Fiji Instructor Development Course in May 2011

Bula Vinaka,
 
We are now finalising the numbers for the Viti Watersports Instructor Development Course in May.
 
In order to secure a place on the course we require a F$300 deposit. Please email mike@vitiwatersports.com for dates, prices.and further details.
 
Once we have received your deposit, I will email detailed instructions on how to prepare for the course.
 
Please remember that proper preparation is essential and NOW is the time to begin.
 
I am available to visit your resort, or you can send staff to me, so that  I can assess their knowledge and set them a schedule to ensure that they are well prepared.
 
I am also available for staff training in other areas, such as EFR Instructor, Specialty Instructor MSDT etc.
 
Vinaka,
Andrew Redfern

1 comment:

discount scuba gear packages said...

This is an amazing post.
Thank you so much for sharing.